We work with our partner firm-Result Focused Professional Services to set up and maintain your organization’s accounting records by handling all the financial reporting functions. Each year the relevant authority requires most organizations to submit their annual returns and their relations, which include the following items.
- Statement of comprehensive income with very specific operating revenue and expense categories such as Gains or losses from pension and other retirement programs, Adjustments made to foreign currency transactions, Gains or losses from derivative instruments, Unrealized gains or losses from debt securities, Unrealized gains or losses from available-for-sale securities
- Statement of Financial Position with specific categories such as Assets, Liabilities, and Equities.
- Statement of Changes in Equity which starts with the beginning equity balance, and then adds or subtracts such items as profits and dividend payments to arrive at the ending balance.
- Statement of Cash flow which summarizes the amount of cash and cash equivalents entering and leaving a company.
Here’s what we do for you…
- Audit, review, or compile your financial statements
- Design, install and maintain your Accounting System
- Provide training for your accounting personnel
- Complete and file your tax with the relevant authorities
If we are auditing your financial statements, some of the services listed above are limited based upon standards requiring we maintain independence.
Please feel free to discuss the topic with one of our professionals.
If you’re starting a new organization, then we can help you get started.